- Intake Case Management
TXRS case management assists the client in determining his/her needs through an intensive intake and assessment process that evaluates the client's strengths and needs. This process allows case managers to triage clients by providing internal referrals as well as information and referrals to other agencies in the community.
- State ID/Birth Certificate: We work with ex-offenders to obtain the critical documentation necessary for employment.
- Medication Vouchers: We offer medication vouchers to offset the cost of prescriptions at John Peter Smith (JPS) Hospital.
- Free-for-Life Group Services
- TXRS provides a variety of group services at little or no cost. These include classes in Anger Management, Domestice Violence, Substance Abuse Relapse Prevention and support groups.
- Housing placement and referrals
- Employment Services
Job Readiness Training (JRT): is an intensive three-day (12-hour) job training program that is designed to address many of the barriers encountered by ex-offenders when seeking employment. Upon completion of the course, clients receive résumé writing assistance and are provided with job referrals to employers in the community who have indicated a willingness to hire individuals with a criminal background.
- One-on-one Interview: Once an individual completes JRT, he/she meets with our employment specialist. During that interview, the employment specialist critiques the client's résumé, reviews the client's workintexas.com status, and provides job leads.
- Resource Room: Our resource room attendants are available to assist our clients with résumé writing, job searches, and computer skills.
- Literacy/GED Classes
TXRS partners with Fort Worth ISD - Adult Education to provide literacy and GED classes at no charge. With flexible time options, we are able to meet the needs of almost any schedule.
Currently, we offer GED classes Monday-Thursday 10:00AM to 1:00PM and Monday and Wednesday evenings.
- Mental Health Services/Substance Abuse
- TXRS provides referrals to Mental Health Mental Retardation (MHMR) and Recovery Resource Council as well as to other low-cost and/or no-cost counseling agencies in the community for clients struggling with a mental illness and/or substance abuse.
- Miranda Writes Players
- The Miranda Writes Players is an annual play performed by a group of ex-offenders that uses their talents and skills to tell the story of criminal backgrounds, incarceration, and re-entry into our communities.
- Community Service
We work closely with the Community Supervision and Corrections Department to offer probationers a positive environment to fulfill their community service hours.
Texas ReEntry Services, Inc reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.