Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are you located?
- What is your phone number?
- Our phone number is (817) 834-2833.
- What should I bring to my intake appointment?
- Please bring a valid form of identification. Call us at (817) 834-2833 if you have questions.
- How much do your services cost?
- Being a non-profit organization, most of our services are free to our clients. See Services
or call us at (817) 834-2833 for more information.
- Which services do you charge for?
- Currently, our Anger Management, Domestic Violence, & Substance Abuse module is 18 sessions at
$15.00 per session. Please see Services for more details.
- Do you charge for GED classes?
- No. We do not charge for GED preparation classes. However there are fees for taking the GED test (which we do not administer). The current fee is
$30 per section, and there are four (4) sections: Math, Science, Social Studies, and Reading & Writing.
- How do I obtain a copy of my GED?
- You may obtain a copy of your GED by visiting:
You will need to know your date of birth and your social security number to complete the form. You may print the free
verification letter or purchase an official copy for $5.
- Do you have computers to use for job searches?
- Yes. We have a resource room with multiple computers for clients to use once they have completed the Job
Readiness Training (JRT) classes. Please see Services for more details.
- How can I find an inmate in a TDCJ (Texas Department of Criminal Justice) facility?
- How can I find an inmate in a Tarrant County Correctional facility?